What we Believe
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, and our only guidebook to faith and practices.
- We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father to make intercession for us, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that lost and sinful men and women must be regenerated by the Holy Spirit in the new birth in order to be at peace with God and become members of His Church.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to manifest both the gifts and fruits of the Spirit.
- We believe in the resurrection of those who know Christ, and those who do not; one to eternal life in heaven, and the other to eternal death in hell.
- We believe in the two sacraments instituted by the Lord Jesus: Water Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper (Communion). Baptism is a post-salvation picture of our spiritual death, burial, and resurrection. Communion is a remembrance of His body and blood given for us in covenant.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers under the Lordship of Jesus Christ and that they constitute the Church Universal, His Bride and Body, the Fullness of Him who fills all in all. The local church is a voluntary band of baptized believers gathered together to carry out the Great Commission.
- We believe in the personal, physical, and imminent return of Jesus Christ to the earth and the consummation of all things.